Communicable Disease Protocol
Please read the following carefully and feel free to call, text or email if you have any questions or concerns.
Before Your Appointment:
- UPDATE: As of March 8th, 2023, In accordance with the BC Provincial Health Guidelines & College of Massage Therapists BC, masks are no longer mandatory. Please let us know if you have a mask preference. If you’re sick, or have been with someone who is sick (with possible signs of COVID-19), please stay home, call 8-1-1, and get tested for COVID-19. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Your health & safety is important to us. We are currently following all CMTBC and Provincial Health Guideline's for health and safety. The use of masks indoors are now no longer required. If you’re sick, or have been with someone who is sick (with possible signs of COVID-19), please stay home, call 8-1-1, and get tested for COVID-19.
- All high touch surface areas will be sanitized and clean linens will be placed on the massage table for each patient.
- A washroom is available across the hall inside the main waiting area for washing hands. Hand Sanitizer is available in the main waiting area and inside the clinic room.
When you Arrive:
- Upon entry to the office, there is hand sanitizer available for you to sanitize to your hands.
- Please take your shoes off, hang your coat, and have a seat in the main waiting area. We will come and grab you from the main waiting area shortly. The receptionist at the front is NOT for Teal Lotus massage therapy.
- Facial tissues and hand sanitizer will be available if you feel you need it at any point in time during the treatment.
- The Massage has not changed. Wearing a mask will be a personal choice. It is not mandatory at this time, but please feel free to let us know if this is something you would prefer. You will discuss this at the beginning of your appointment with your therapist. You and your therapist will discuss your treatment plan and areas of the body that will be addressed during treatment. As always, you can ask to stop, change or modify your treatment at any time.
After your Treatment:
- Debit/Credit is preferred over cash and receipts will be emailed. This is a paperless office.
Please call the office or go online if you need to cancel or change any appointments you have scheduled.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Unplug and Unwind.